TeamGrid - Hypergrid enabled - OpenSim 0.9.1.0
Dedicated to Latif Khalifa
OpenSim is a niche high-performance
graphical gaming platform. Despite isolation from mainstream gaming it has
accumulated and retained strong enthusiastic support from amateur and professional content producers.
We began experimenting with OpenSim version 6.x. OpenSim platform architecture and subsystems have
remained largely unchanged.
Some performance improvements
have been achieved, most notable improvements are due to consumer broadband networks and
affordable high-performance computing.
Embrace and promote the principles of transparent Open Source
Governance Models (No transparency = No contributions)
- Simplify deployment and management.
- Map architectural substructures.
- Profile network
and process management.
- Orientation sessions (SL residents to
- 6 Grid format (MySQL Robust/Regions) (Region
data management MySQL and SQLLite)
- 8 Standalone format (MySQL and SQLLite)
- hg.viewtwo.net:8600:Welcome (public
grid and internal network grid user gateway)
or 8 or 16 or 24] (available during testing and
- hg.viewtwo.net:8654:hrethra (public standalone and internal
network grid user gateway)
(private subnet access only)
- Extended Functionality
- TGrid is a non-commercial collection of 14 OpenSim grids and standalones.
- Experimental configurations sometimes effects access,
including unintentional blocking.
- There are no facilities to support monetary systems,
though a points system is provided for selected use cases..
- There are no shopping facilities.
- No public web registration provision.
OpenSim: All instances, including Robust and simulators
operate tracking Dev/Master 0.9.1.0 (32 and 64 bit installations)
Robust: Linux kernel (CoreOS) 4.x.x Mono 4.9.0 (Tracks Master)
Regions: Linux kernel
(CoreOS) 4.x.x Mono 4.9.0 (Tracks Master)
Regions: Windows (Windows Server 2012 and
Windows 10 Desktop)
Contains OS data © Crown copyright [and database right] (2016)