TeamGrid - Hypergrid enabled - OpenSim 0.9.1.0
Dedicated to Latif Khalifa
OpenSim is a niche high-performance
graphical gaming platform.
Embrace the principles of transparent Open Source
- Simplify deployment and management.
- Map architectural substructures.
- Profile network
and process management.
- Orientation sessions (SL residents to
- hg.viewtwo.net:8600:Welcome (public
grid and internal network grid user gateway)
or 8 or 16 or 24] (available during testing and
- hg.viewtwo.net:8654:hrethra (public standalone and internal
network grid user gateway)
(private subnet access only)
- TGrid is a non-commercial.
- Experimental configurations sometimes effects access,
including unintentional blocking.
- There are no facilities to support monetary systems,
though a points system is provided for selected use cases..
- There are no shopping facilities.
- No public registration provision.
OpenSim: All instances, including Robust and simulators
operate Dev/Master (32 and 64 bit installations)
Robust and Regions: Linux kernel (CoreOS) 4.x.x Mono 4.9.0 (Tracks Master)
Regions: Windows (Windows Server 2012 and
Windows 10 Desktop)
Contains OS data © Crown copyright [and database right] (2016)